Mmmm water. As babies our bodies' are made up of over 70% of it. It keeps our skin supple, our brain alert, and rids our body of nasty toxins. People all over the world are literally dying in need of it.
|It's all water weight baby. <3|
|Gettin' their drink on.|
|And here she is! Lover of Water.|
My husband and I aren't the largest wasters though. The largest waster is shorter than a yard stick and uses chairs and stools to access this resource. She loves it. She cries for it.
|Washing her hair with Dawn and making a bubble castle.|
1. Washes her hair, her hands, her stuffed animals in the kitchen sink assisted by a kitchen chair
2. Paints with toothbrushes in the bathroom sink and makes massive bubble extravaganzas.
3. Glasses of water adults
|Making hummus carrot soup.|
5. the bathtub-Oh geez. The amount of things I find in the bathtub...sippy cups, soggy minnie mouse, baby Jesus, misc. toys. Davy tries to climb in her self with her clothes on.
6. The dishwasher. When she is lucky, some glasses have that bit of extra water in their tops. jackpot.
|Washing her hands for 30 minutes|
|cleaning Daddy's bike.|
|giving my towels and eye glasses a bath.|
8. Her kitchen sink in her room has been filled more times than I would like to admit. For some reason, it is usually for special occasions when friends are over. She likes to impress her toddler pals with her dishwashing skills.
|playing in the fountains downtown with Daddy.|
Good News! Davy is almost never thirsty. She drinks and plays in water all day and is highly hydrated. And therefore so is her mommy. K gotta go get my drink on. Water people. Happy Friday!