After my little peace out to facebook, I kind of was afraid to come back to my computer. Addiction is serious yo.
Anywho. Some ca-razy things have been going on over here lately sans fbook and I will give each one their own amazing post. At a later date.
So gettttttttt ready for some...facebook withdrawals, preschool amazingness, marathoning wannabee, painting small persons and selling them, GAPS dieting, and UC (the disease, not University) can seriously bite me. Coming soon to a blog near you.
So. It's a little weird to get off invasive facebook, but then stay revealing all meaningless life details on waaaay more invasive bloggie blog. I have been pondering that fact as of late.
And I have come to the realization that blogging is kind of my sanity sometimes.
|I don't know if you can see it...but her tongue is out. Most important part of good running form.|
1) I have been cooking a large bone of cow in my crock pot...for the last 36 hours. Just making some insane broth. It's normal. I feel like a scary witch.
2) Davy keeps calling Christopher and I by our first names exclusively. "Maween! Maweeeen!" Except she keeps calling him "Chwissss." And he hates it. It's hi.larious.
3) Gianna eats more than I do a day. And that is a terrific feat. And I just want to eat her up.
4) Our basement has a very small stream flowing across it from the dear rain.
5) I am looking for some free classes on "how to be a mom" because I don't know what I'm doing. at all.