1. Their smiles are never fake. And often filled with a lot of gums and pools of drool.
|I'm so happy all the time.|
2. They love to be loved. Just pick up a baby that needs some TLC and you can feel them go from tense to super melty.
3. Their fat looks amazing. Seriously try to look at chubby baby thighs and not want to pinch them. This may be the only time that someone sees their fat and adorable is the only word to describe it.
5. For some unknown reason, you really do want to eat them up. Maybe it’s their fat?
|the talker backer with the cute thigh girl|
6. They smell so sweet. Smell a baby. Just do it.
7. They can wake you up screaming in the middle of the night over and over and you still give them whatever they want. (Probably food…but my little dear does like to wake up at 4AM to hang out with mom and dad and warm up her vocal chords for the day.)
8. You can dress them however you want. It’s so fun. You know it is. Look what this mom does while her baby is asleep!
9. They don’t talk back! They listen to everything you say with great interest. Albeit they don't know what your saying mostly but hey cheaper than therapy eh?