2. Remove clothes that were previous dirty from breakfast from child. (Less laundry to deal with for future meals and snacks.)
3. Busy yourself with whatever you see fit.
4. Worry not about the children's needs. After all, there is food available if they should seem to need it.
5. Scroll down if you are a visual learner.
6. Notice how happy she is in her independent state.
|Oh hi there.|
|Hope you don't mind. I'm just going to help myself here to the breakfast remnants.|
|I can do this right. With a spoon. I'm civilized ok.|
|Geez. It's just so. freakin. good.|
|Seriously. Do you want some?|
|Mostly kidding. Get your own. grrr.|
|There really isn't enough to share here.|
|Oh yea. That's the one.|
|My cup floweth over. Is this heaven?|
|It's not? It tastes like it is though.|
|I'll just keep my self busy with a little more here. Peace.|