|Gianna by herself on the Gorilla.|
Thankfully on our trip to the zoo yesterday, we were accompanied by grandparents and an Uncle Eddie (every little girl needs an Uncle Eddie by the way.) I saw things I had never seen before. I saw an entire building I didn't know was there filled with exotic birds and foreign ducks. It was amazing. I have seriously been missing out.
|A little nervous when big sis attempts to steal the show.|
1. A polar bear swimming and doing somersaults. Davy said he looked just like her getting her hair wet in the bath because his head was back. (I think she has a skewed self image of bath time. If he looked like her, he would have been screaming and flailing and splashing when his head was wet.)
2. Peacocks all over the place with a 2 year old chasing them.
3. 2 sad giraffes. Their 3 year old friend giraffe Akilah, just died from a heart attack after her little horns got stuck in a tree net. so sad. The one giraffe was just staring off in a daze at an empty holding area where his friend lived.
4. A pregnant monkey. And two monkeys hugging. awwww. At least I think that's all they were doing...
5. Lions suspiciously following Davy with their eyes and saliva. freaked. me. out.
|You might not be able to see from this picture, but they are all sad.|
7. Davy was excited that she has a flamingo just like the flamingos at the zoo.
8. Unfortunately for us, the train was not running until 4PM and we are lucky we made it out without a full blown tantrum by a two year old who wanted so badly to ride.
9. PS the Komodo Dragon is a dinosaur. Really it is. And I love it.
10. Elephants. Big and wrinkly. What's not to love?
I <3 the zoo and Uncle Eddie