1. Have dinner ready every night upon his return or a fast food plan and a smile.
2. House immaculate orrrrr when he pulls in the drive way run around like a chicken with your head cut off for a good 15-30 seconds.
3. Clean some clothes or have a few options of clean socks for the next day.
4. Take a shower or put on a hat.
5. Be a nice nurse when he is sick, even though you just had the same illness whilst growing a baby and taking care of two other sickos or just don't. I won't judge.
6. Stay cool when he falls asleep during scheduled finance meeting.
7. Pack his lunch box for work. Do not put it in a cereal box cut to look like a happy meal. That is a really bad ugly idea and it could cost him his job and public ridicule. Don't ask me how I know.
8. Make him breakfast or make him eat breakfast. It's important. Coffee is not a meal.
9. Tell him what a great guy he is. often and smile when you do it. You can't go wrong with this one.
10. Do not take pictures of him sleeping and plaster them all over the internet. Grow up. If you do that you are putting yourself in serious danger of negating #1-#9.
Missed you little bloggie. The silver lining on a rain cloud of failed finance meetings. Sorry Dave Ramsey. Thanks for keeping my laptop from giving me 3rd degree burns and for attending the meeting.
I hope you all have a fab night.
Anddd just in case you missed the "New Baby" Single. Fret not. There are more videos where that came from.